Terror Out Of This World: The Whole Story | Teen Ink

Terror Out Of This World: The Whole Story

By Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

I sat alone in a barren school room, waiting for something to happen. . . Nothing did happen.

I tapped my pencil impatiently on the hard school desk.

When was I getting out of here? I asked myself.

Then, the lights started to flicker. I smirked.

Probably just some prank!I thought.

When the lights didn't stop flickering I started to worry. Then, I heard a scream.

It sounded like a teacher.

I jumped up out of my seat, rattling the desk.

“Where is she!” A hard voice yelled.

I new it was a man. Who? I had no clue.

I ran up to the doors window, to see a tall dark man in a mask and a black jacket holding a teacher by the throat.

He had a gun.

My eyes started to water. Oh no! Not here! Not now! Don't break down and start crying! I scolded myself.

“In there!” The teacher blenched out.

“Thank you” the man said and shot the teacher and headed over to room one-sixty-nine. My room. . .

I ran over to the other side of the room and tried opening up one of the windows. Panic taking hold of my heart.

The window wouldn't open. I was trapped, and I'm probably going to die.

The man opened the door and stepped into the classrooms cool atmosphere.

I was going to die. . .

He walked up to me tapping at the side of his coat.

He smiled at me coldly.

“You. . . you are in trouble” he said pointing a finger at me.

I recoiled in fear.

He smirked.

“Afraid?” he asked in a hard cold voice.

“Yes” I barely whispered.

“You should be” he answered looking me in the eye.

He took out his gun and grabbed my throat.

“You, are Anna? Aren't you? Anna Hoffman” the man stated.

“Yes” I choked out.

“Good, because I will kill you. I will kill you if you don't bring what I want” the man said.

“What do you want” I said trying to pry of his fingers from my throat.

“You know what I want!” he shook me violently.

“You ask me what I want, when you know that your father is one of the most richest men in the world! Ha! So naive and easy to kill” he said stroking my cheek.

I jerked back, only causing pain to course through my neck.

“You never do learn do you?” he said shaking a finger at me.

“Who are you?” I asked him.

“I'm your worst nightmare. I am terror out of this world”

The End

P.S, that wasn't the real ending. Here's the real ending)

He dropped me on the cold hard wooden floor. I got up coughing and gagging.

“Wait!” I yelled to the man. He froze and turned around.

“What!” He yelled. I shrink-ed back.

“Why did you kill the teacher?” I asked.

“She was a witness. And if you don't give me what I want, your going to end up just like her. . . But worse”With that he stalked off proudly.

I stared as he left. . . I was going to die. . . How could I tell my dad that I need one million dollars, otherwise I will die?

Moped all the way back to my house.

I hadn't looked in the office or in any of the classrooms. I new whoever was in there was dead. I was the only one alive.

I screamed in rage. This was my dads fault! If he hadn't been so good at being the number one scientist world, I wouldn't be in this mess! We were too rich! I hate him!

I got to my house ripped open the door and slammed it. Almost catching my fingers.

I wish it caught my fingers! I will have to get use to pain anyway! I'm going to die! I screamed in my head, taking the door.

I opened it and slipped my fingers. Ten suddenly my dad appeared right when I was going to slam my fingers in the door.

“Oh my gosh! Anna! Are you crazy!” he said rushing over to me and stopping the door with his fingers before the door closed on mine.

He screamed in pain.

I heard a crunch, and I smiled.

“Now you know how I feel” I said coyly Smiling at him coldly.

He stared at me in shock and horror. “Anna? Whats wrong honey? Whats wrong?” He asked looking at me worriedly.

“Oh so now there's something wrong with me?” I said angrily.

“Oh no! no, no, no! There's nothing wrong with you sweetie! Your perfect!” Dad said trying to get himself out of this case by flattering me.

“I know you think that flattering me is going to help. But it's not” I said smiling at his terrified look.

I pushed his fingers more into the door, and slammed the door hard.

His fingers broke. . . all of them. . . he screamed a blood curdling scream.

But I didn't care. I walked up to him more and said:

“Good night daddy!” I smiled at him coldly and kissed him on top of his head hard. Almost biting into his scull.

He screamed again.

I turned and walked up the stairs to my room. I slept peacefully. . .

I woke up to hear sirens. I got up and ran down the stairs opening up the front door.

I saw my dad being pushed into a hospital truck.

I smiled an evil smile. I was about to turn when some said in a woman's voice: “Halt!”

I turned back around to see a police officer coming to me, with a grim expression.

“Are you his daughter?” she pointed to my tired looking dad.

“Yes”I smiled sweetly at her.

“He said that his daughter slammed the door on his fingers. Did you slam his fingers in the door?” she asked.

“No, I wasn't even in the house” I hissed out.

“Don't need to hiss miss. I'm just trying to find the culprit” she put her hands up.

“Well I hope you find her” I said sweetly and skipped to my dad.

I smiled at him coldly.

“Can I have a moment with my dad?”I asked the medics.

They both nodded and walked away.

I smiled sweetly at him. “If you ever blame again, I will kill you” I said. I grinned at him evil. He flinched.

I walked away.

“You won't get away with this!” He called to me nervously.

I turned around smiling. “Yes, dad. I will”

“Anna! Where is my Anna!” he sobbed at me.

My smile turned into a scowl. “So weak and naive. To bad I'm going to have to kill you some day” I said to him. “I will never be your Anna again. You lost her” I said to him glaring at him.

He looked lost for words. He looked so sad. . . I almost felt sorry for him. But I wasn't.

“Get her!” the police woman said, pointing to me.

“We now know that you are the culprit. We found video cameras by the door and took a look at them. You slammed the door on your own dads fingers! What is wrong with you?” she asked with a look of disgust.

I screeched at her. “Blame my dad! He never pays attention to me! He leaves me everyday!” I yelled in her face.

To men grabbed me by the arms and shuffled me into a police car.

My dad shook his head at me.

I screamed at him. I looked in his eyes. Did I just see pity flash in them?

“I don't need your pity! I will kill you some day!” I screeched, clawing at the cars window. Scratching the window in the process, blooding my fingers.

I bared my teeth at him. The car started to head to the jail.

I smiled at him coldly. I will get out, and I will kill him! I told myself.

He looked scared for a second.

I my smile widened.

He trembled.

I laughed.

He heard that and turned away.

I was led to jail. . .

I was put in cell. I kicked the bars and screamed. I'm not an animal! You freaks! I'll kill all of them! Dad, the medics!, the police officer!, and of course. . . the man that demanded money. He doesn't deserve anything! I screeched inside my head.

After the long and boring trial I had. I was found guilty and sentenced three years in jail.

My rage was still uncontrollable and I still hated my dads guts. He got to visit me once a week.

All he would say is: “Where did my Anna go?” and then he would leave. It was starting to get annoying, and I was thinking about killing him the next time I saw him. . .

WESNDAY APRIL 30

I Had been in jail for over a year. . . Today was the day. Today was the day that was going to kill my father.

He walked up to my cell and said for the millionth time: “Where did my Anna go?” and started to turn.

“Why? Why do you say that every single time you come here?” I asked annoyed.

“Because maybe, someday you will turn back into that loving and caring Anna I knew” he told me, his eyes filled with longing.

“I will never be the old Anna, ever again! Get that through your head old man!” I screeched at him. I lashed out and caught some of his hair.

His eyes widened with terror. He tried screaming but I covered his mouth. I rapped my arms around his throat and squeezed with all my might.

He started to close his eyes. . .

A gun shot rang out, hitting me straight in the head. . .

the dad clasped, but someone catched him.

He looked up, a man in a mask, with a black jack stood over him, with a gun.

“Are you her father?” he asked in a hard voice.

“Yes” he said shakily.

“Good” the man said and shot the father as well.

He laughed in pleasure as he strode out of the jail proudly.

And to this day, you can still hear the wicked laugh of the man in the mask as he shot, the fathers daughter, and the father as well.

He is, Terror Out Of This World. . .

The Real End. . .

I really wanted to write a short story, that was good. So I wrote a thriller. Hope you like! Oh and PLEASE, post comments and feedback if you liked it or not. Thanks!

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
Thank you! I will check out som of ur work! Sorry it was confusing though! I will try to work on that! :)(:

A_Journey GOLD said...
A_Journey GOLD, Tampa, Florida

The Muse of Poetry should not know that roses in manure grow. ~The Formula, Langston Hughes
You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted ties. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dirt, I rise. ~Still I Rise, Maya Angelou

This was very good! I liked the idea and the beginning of it. But, after that, the story just became confusing, at least for me. I didn't get why the man would just let her go, why she would get 3 years for breaking her dad's fingers, why no one ever noticed the dead people in the school, why her dad got to visit her directly in the cell, or anything. I've seen some of your other work and you're a great writer though! and this story had a very good idea! :D

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
thanks! andi will go checkit  out!!!! :)(:

SaritaFajita BRONZE, Arlington, Texas

- In your anger do not sin.
Psalm 4:4

- "Love the life you live, live the life you love." -bob marley.

Wow, so good!! Your an amazing writer.

[Thanks so much for checking out my poem. Please check out my new romance SPEECHLESS. :)

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
oh and my new user name is now: Malrox21213 instead of: writerfreak21231.

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
thanks a bunch again! :)(:

. said...
Its okay, I do that often, and  your welcome i truly enjoyed it.

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
thanks for reading! and im sorry about the errors. And yeah i can explain, She walked all the way home. You might not have catched: I moped all the way home. That ment she walked all the way home. Sorry about that! :)(:

LivEvil BRONZE said...
LivEvil BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina

If it doesn't make sense it makes sense to the senseless-me!
Normalicy is subjective, and your opinion is wrong.

This is really interesting concept i noticed a few grammer errors and all. Also I got a bit confused in the transition from school to home and all that but its still good. If you could then explain to me where I'm confused on?

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
and if u liked this story u have others i have 2 novels that r out now and im writing more! if u want u can check them out! :)(:

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
thank you sooo much! and tanks for reading! u just made my day! :)(:

t-time24 said...
t-time24, Monticello, Minnesota
tht was an amazing story!!! :) i was on the edge of my seat the whole time :) u really have a way with words n descriptions!! :) U R AMAZIN!!! :) plz dont stop!!!

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
after you read this, please comment. Thank you!!! :)(: