Lucifer | Teen Ink

Lucifer

August 25, 2011
By augustsun02 SILVER, Hamburg, New Jersey
augustsun02 SILVER, Hamburg, New Jersey
9 articles 0 photos 76 comments

Favorite Quote:
Write. It doesn't matter if you're overjoyed, furious, miserable, or what. Write to keep those emotions in check while managing to grow stronger.


The broken glass crunched beneath his heavy black boots. Each piece of glass was coated with a dark liquid. Blood maybe? He couldn't be sure. The wooden walls were beginning to rot away. He walked over and sat in the large armchair. Stuffing was seeping through the split seams, but he didn't mind. Home sweet home, he thought with a tiny chuckle. Several bodies lay in the far corner of the room; the rotting stench of flesh filling the house. He smirked at his many "trophies." He turned his head ever so slowly to the girl huddled in fear on the stained couch. Her blue eyes were full of fear as she gaped at her captor. A large bruise in the shape of a hand print was starting to form on her face.


"Wh-who are you?" the girl quivered, her voice unsteady and hesitant. Her once sleek and beautiful blond hair was now streaked with mud. Bits of blood clung to each strand, blending with the mud. Her face was pale except for the still forming bruise.


"Who am I?" he echoed. "You can call me Lucifer. Welcome to H*ll." Lucifer smiled, showing the girl his sharpened yellowing teeth. He let out a menacing laugh as he studied the girl. She was younger than his usual victims, much younger. "How old are you girl?" he asked.

"T-t-twelve," the girl stammered as tears streamed down her pale face. She wished she was with her mother. Her mother always knew how to take the pain away.

"What's your name?"

"Kendra," she told him as the tears continued to fall. Kendra's gaze landed upon the mangled mess of bodies. Fear shook her to her very core. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?"

"What am I going to do?" Lucifer inquired. "Well, you'll most likely end up like the others over there, You'll be a fine addition to my little collection." He smiled again as a vicious glint passed through his eyes.

"No," Kendra said in a trembling voice, "please don't. Daddy please don't"

"Too late, princess," Lucifer cackled. He lifted his beloved knife over his daughter's trembling body. He cackled as tears stained her face. "Time to go see Mommy."