Halloween Night in the Woods | Teen Ink

Halloween Night in the Woods

By _daaisy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
_daaisy BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"You live and you learn"

The night was dark and cold. It was October 31st,1995 on a Saturday afternoon. A family was getting ready for a Halloween party. Lights, pumpkins, Halloween decorations all over the house. The kids ran inside to play with their friends. The mom walked outside and saw a bright orange light in the middle of the woods.

“Hunny im going to go check something out real quick keep an eye out for the kid” Mom said.

“Okay Hun be careful” Dad replied.

So the woman left to check out that orange bright light that was catching her attention. As soon as she gets closer she starts to smell something funny.

“ Ughh it smells so gross” mom said as she walked around.

When she gets so close to the bright light she screams.

“OMG!!!” she screamed as she was eyeing the skull beside her feet as she looked down.

“I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE ASAP!” traumatized as she starts to walk away.

“Not so fast Hunny” a voice coming from behind the tress.

The girl starts to panic and she starts running. She thought she was fast enough but not for him. She then gets pulled back from someone she couldn’t see because it was too dark. She then got a paper bag thrown over her head to cover her from not seeing that mysterious person that had her.

“OMG! Who is this??” the woman asked as she was getting dragged around the woods.

“Let me GOO!!” She kept screaming.

“This is only the BEGINNING……. BWAHAHAHAHAHA” the mystery person said as he still kept dragging her ….