The Struggle | Teen Ink

The Struggle

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

Tormentor, torment no more.. walk not on the wretched path of persecution, and turn to the torad of righteousness. Help others to the way of success, and not hurt them nor their chances. If you do this then you will be helping to end
the struggle…

Victim, fear no more… fear not for the one who grieves you is only human, and all humans are compromisable. Make peace with your burden and let a friendship be born, but if not consult your elders for their wisdom. If you do this then you will be helping end
the struggle…

Bystanders, watch no more… lend a helping hand to the one in need, and give a moment of your time to assist a peer in peril. For one day that gesture of the saints, that one act of the angels shall reward you and with this you are helping end
the struggle…

Elders, disregard no more… nore more nonchalant composure, act without prejudice yet act quickly and with strength. No longer debate on who is truly at fault, debate on how to end the depression, find the solution and truly find a way to end
the struggle…

Educators, label no more… do not label the students with tags such as “bully” ,”bullied” and “bystander” and instead demonstrate action. Stop the violent intolerable acts as they happen on sight, and make a feasible solution on how it wont happen again with the guardians, tormentor and most of all the victim. With this you can end
the struggle…

this article is about all parties included in the bully system. not just the typical three. I feel as though it starts at home and builds in the school communities. The parents and teachers are to intwined about debating about whos fault it is, that they never accutually find a solution. truly sad. truly a struggle.

Dr.FeelGood GOLD, Allemen, Iowa

"is oxygen a gas?" brought to us by my friend the blonde.

well done on this one. i agree

writerssoul said...
writerssoul, One, Delaware
very well written with a very strong message. i liked how you incuded more than just the 3 groups normally mentioned in discussions about bullying

S_Dizzy BRONZE said...
S_Dizzy BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

"I Mean I Guess" "Something Like That" , " Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard "

This Is A Good Story .