Don’t Bee a Hater: Save the Pollinator | Teen Ink

Don’t Bee a Hater: Save the Pollinator

Muhammad-Aizaz-Salahudddin BRONZE, Lahore, Other

"Nothing is more creative . . . nor destructive . . . than a brilliant mind with a purpose."
- Dan Brown

These are the bantam, bona fide beautiful creatures of nature and God. A blunder to some, abated and hated, a creature of misfeature that bites and bruises but barely does bruise. A tiny brute of mere annoyance and no benefit, or buoyancy. A bothersome being that’s built to be battered… BUT.

What if I briefly explained that your being and breathing is basically possible because of the existence of the bewildering and beautiful body you call, ‘bothersome’. Pollination: the banner process of breeding in plants that keeps the chain proceeding. Wax: here is a product widely in use: furniture to food, now you’ll be induced. Now we’ve reached an end to the bitter, this one is much, much sweeter. Honey! Yes that is another thing that these beneficial beings bring, yes those are the ones, ding ding ding.

By now my readers you must see, the body we talk about is of the bee.

But it is awful to know that these bees of cohesion are close to extinction. From billions to none. We should be aware as well as beware, because something needs to be done. So don’t be a hater and save the pollinator.

This is a short, cool and diverse piece of writing in which I try to raise awareness of the sad fact that the extremley beneficial beings of bees are going extinct.

NOTE: This is a re-submission as the last time I posted this article it was shown as anonymous.