So it Comes to an End? | Teen Ink

So it Comes to an End?

By RachellehcaR BRONZE, Peoria, Illinois
RachellehcaR BRONZE, Peoria, Illinois

I loved the way you make me feel
so warm inside and I felt your cool breeze on my face then I relaxed and smiled then I asked, "does this really have to end?" I could hear my words echo in the wind, "does this really have to end?" the nice cool popcicles, the blooming flowers, the shady trees, the buzzing bees and hanging with friends, "does this really have to end?" I ask again but no one replys...After awhile I see familiar faces going from smile to frown I don't hear birds chirp, I don't see buzzing bees and the trees lose their leaves as the green turns to brown all around my neighborhood. And it seems like all hope is lost in this wonderful world. And now I'm frowning too, "does this really have to end?" Then I realize this is just a season it'll come back like my smile so I shouldn't frown for this reason. Things change all the time like my life, my looks and my friends but this season will never end. It'll always be around in my heart and my memories. I shouldn't get angry so quick because things change and change and change but they will never ever end.

Mathmatics said...
hey, this is really cool......nice poem

and i would like to see more!

Reeniedoll said...
I love it! Great, keep up the good work. You should lay tracks to it.