Fire Starter | Teen Ink

Fire Starter

Henry Jackson Vandyke, Jr. once said, “Man is the only creature that dares to light a fire and live with it. Because he alone has learned to put it out.” If you want the forests to be better place, and if you want to keep breathing, then get it through your head: that can only happen if you stop burning the forests. Keeping our forests green is the key to keep our forests health.

First, the key to keeping our forests green is to keep a hold on the fire problem. Because a lot of people are not very careful. I mean that even a piece of glass can star a fire the light from the sun can reflect the sun on dry grass and boom a fire its that simple. So the fire place that keeps Idaho safe from fires should keep people away from dry places or something.

Second, they should also think about not letting people do fire works out side of town they should all be done inside city limits. And camp fires should be a certain size and be put out at a curtain of night. There should always be fire extinguisher at the present time of fire. I mean if people don’t like fires way star them it’s just not right.

Finally, you know how there are liter controls and abandon vehicles systems well why not a fire patrol car patrolling around the most populated camp sites. And there should also be a water pump at every camp sit so that the fire can’t spread at all of at least very far and there should be a new number for the fire patrol.

So what do you think you should do, be smart? Here’s your chance to repay the earth will you have the mind to do the right thing?