Save this Earth | Teen Ink

Save this Earth

By David McClain BRONZE, Westland, Michigan
David McClain BRONZE, Westland, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Without the Earth we have no where to live, along with many other organisms. If we don't save the Earth now maybe our children or grandchildren might not be able to see it for long. Our atmosphere is weakening and we have to do something about it fast.

We could plant more trees to create more oxygen to keep the bad air away from the atmosphere, or we could just stop cutting down the rainforest. We are living and we need the space but we aren't the only species on this earth. Saving the rainforest is not only good for us and the atmosphere but also good for the many different species that it homes.

We could try to get as many people as possible to switch to hybrids and other energy saving things to use less fossil fuel for energy and relying more on solar and wind energy. Fossil fuels are destroying our earth and we need to limit the use of it.

Recycling is a great and easy way to help our precious planet. Everyone can help, all they have to do is follow three simple rules; Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

The world is precious and we need to keep it that way.

pagla said...
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

save our eath would help us to save ourselves and our future generations

save our earth guyz.........

_EighT_ said...
also we can clean our environment so that may kept away to diseases like asthma that a disease that carry a cough

vipul narwal said...
PLZ ......... Save our planet earth...........  

please SAVE THE EARTH PLZZ PLZZZ PLZ..........!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sandy said...
this is a very excellent comment. I love it very much.

yea you are asolutely right its a great article .. i like ot soo much ..

we should plant more trees because its our essential need even thought they are also living thing and we have to kind with all living things ..

overall its very nice article and informative as well gr8 job keep it up :)

samridhi said...
this is very good and encouraging paragraph 4 students . they should get inspired from this .

anant raj said...
i m with u to save this earth i have a suggestion that please plant more treees i also do that even i have started it

mikey123 said...
yes i am with u to ave this earth

santosh said...
I think you are right if we do not save our earth than who will. Because not only human beings live on this earth but olso many other species. It is not only our home but also the other species so, we must have to save them who are with me to save this earth

Tatyana D. said...

How is it a lie? lol

Tatyana D. said...
David,this peice is very inspiring.You are right we need to strengthen our atmosphere and conquer the world and the people around us.Evan what is happening to our earth affects on our poor people that have a way tougher life than us. But if we all pitch in to help,we can do this!Who is with me?!

wiggyiiees said...
wiggyiiees, St. Helena, California

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

Hells ya

on Jun. 18 2010 at 3:44 am

first we prepared and inspire the people about the deforest .

.

Sarahcuda said...
Global warming is a lie!!!!!

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

amen!:))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Catiestar GOLD said...
Catiestar GOLD, Clayton, New Jersey

You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds <3

This is a good article because it states the obvious quickly with a bit of background information. Easy to understand, just do what it says! Great job, keep it up.