Teen Ink and TeenInk.com | Teen Ink

Teen Ink and TeenInk.com MAG

I wanted to write and tell you that I really like reading your paper. I enjoy all the fun things in there, like the poems and movie reviews. I have submitted my own stuff on TeenInk.com also. I really like reading other people’s poetry and letters.

I visit your site quite a lot. I take this creative writing class and they encourage us to submit things on your site. I find it really enjoyable, and you run such a good site. I learn things, I read things, and it’s just really fun. So, overall, your site is awesome.

SomeoneMagical PLATINUM, Durham, New Hampshire
I agree! Teen ink is a fantastic website for any teen authors looking for a place to show off their writing. Unlike some others I can think of, all of the submissions are heavily monitored and comments as well. Goes to say: short but sweet. I liked this article:)

LinkinPark12 PLATINUM, Lincolnshire, Other

Work like you don’t need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching. ¦ I like change - but only when everything stays the same.

Yeeep! :D that's pretty much it ;) also well done for magazine!

Alia_Tan GOLD said...
Alia_Tan GOLD, Elk Grove, California

"I gotta right to sing the blues/
gotta right to moan and sigh/
I gotta right to sit and cry" From "I gotta right to sing the blues" By Louis Armstrong

totally :D

TrulyRosa BRONZE, Beaverton, Oregon

"Play the wrong note and we'll all b[e] flat."

only one thing to say: AGREED!