Feedback; Advice Column | Teen Ink

Feedback; Advice Column

March 8, 2013
By fairyworldSOS BRONZE, Miami, Florida
fairyworldSOS BRONZE, Miami, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Teen Ink,

I think Teen Ink editors and writers do an outstanding job with the magazines! Every time I read a Teen Ink magazine, I am always impressed by the writers and what they write. If I had a choice to read any magazine in the world, I would pick Teen Ink because I can relate to the stories and understand their concept. When I read Teen Ink I always start with the front cover stories because in my opinion they are the best out of all and they are well written and well addressed.

It is really hard to improve Teen Ink because they nail all of the topics I would pick. I do wish there is an advice column. Just like there is a feed back section where teens respond to other teens work. With the advice column teens would respond to other teens’ troubles and help them through their troubles. Otherwise, the articles are very good and I can not wait to read the next article that comes out! Therefore, I believe this advice column will make Teen Ink the number one magazine for teens all across the globe.

Yours truly,
Jessica G.