Teen essays on fitting in, peer pressure, high school and the real world | Teen Ink

Pride & Prejudice

Top voted Pride & Prejudice Articles

Hot Topics
#1851voted by our readers
By Kaydie PLATINUM
Uyo, Other

Sweet teen and trendy.Excuse me mama,no stepping on my toes this time.I keep stealing to wear you jewellries because you dont buy me one.So,don't complain.Somehow,you've...
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"

-Jennifer Lopez

#1852 Hot Topics
By SamK15 SILVER
Gresham, Oregon
SamK15 SILVER, Gresham, Oregon

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

#1853 Hot Topics
annataylor09 SILVER, Caneyville, Kentucky
#1855 Hot Topics
NoahFry BRONZE, Puryear, Tennessee

"The one who never tries, Is the one who will never succeed" "Give it all you have and hope for the best"

#1856 Hot Topics
Cornrows MAG
#1857 Hot Topics
Checkers MAG
#1858 Hot Topics
By Maryk PLATINUM
Waterford, Michigan
Maryk PLATINUM, Waterford, Michigan

"The ability to learn is greater than the ability to teach." - Arnold Jacobs
"He who slays monsters will become a monster himself"-Nietzsche
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing is going to get better its not"-Dr.Suess
“They are poor, especially for the player, I think it is very difficult to have auditions and find a suitable way to judge, because we have a great many talented players to choose from. This means a lot of heartbreak for the people who are very capable.”-Arnold Jacobs, Teacher and Tuba Player

#1859 Hot Topics
#1860 Hot Topics