When I Grow Up? | Teen Ink

When I Grow Up?

By KayLovegood GOLD, Eagle Pass, Texas
KayLovegood GOLD, Eagle Pass, Texas

"It matters not what someone is born, but they grow up to be" -Albus Dumbledore

When i was Growing Up they always asked me and the students or kids around me what I wanted to be when I grow up. Everyone always answered Superman! or an astronaut! or even Godzilla(the crazy ones):P But I was always the one left thinking. A police woman, a Mommy, a Teacher. Then came the days when I would take up minutes of my day to visit another country. There I would always see a number of people working there. I saw the men and woman taking and giving money as their job. And deep in my thoughts I always wondered "What about those people?". We always think about those big money making people as what we want to be when we grow up. Never about those small people who may work as hard. Don't get me wrong, I as well want to be a doctor, but that doesn't mean i don't think those small people should be recognized. we all do what we need to do. Some of us may take it as far as needed and others may not be able to. but just as everyone else they deserve it.

I know this is Random but I just thought some people need as much recognition as other.

KayLovegood GOLD, Eagle Pass, Texas

Thank you for your support :)

CrisMal SILVER said...
CrisMal SILVER, Eagle Pass, Texas

"Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game." :D

wow!!! hey, that was beautiful & true!! :))