Live it! Love, Love, Love | Teen Ink

Live it! Love, Love, Love

By foreverSmall PLATINUM, Brighton, Michigan
foreverSmall PLATINUM, Brighton, Michigan

Psalm 23:2-4

Hi!

What is love? Is love, the relationship with your parents, or brother or sister? Is love a feeling? An emotion? What about a decision? Love can be all of these things. Mostly a decision. Maybe when your little brother or sister hits you, you have to make the decision if you want to hit back. What about if someone gives you a nasty comment at school? What do you do then? Many questions are always being asked about this four letter word. This four letter word, means a lot, to hundreds and thousands of people.

Have you ever said ‘I love you' to your parents? Probably. Those words, if you really think, mean a lot. They mean a lot to your relationship with you and your parents, or you and your brother or sister.

You can show love everyday, to everyone. Love is just being nice, showing love, showing kindness to others. Showing kindness and love for others makes us happier!

Now, what about crushes? I think, you can have a crush. But I also think you should enjoy being single. Enjoy just hanging out with friends and family.

Show love and you’ll be happier, try it.

Love: an intense feeling of great affection

P.S.- Enjoy

Hope you like it! Rate and Comment please!!

lucky said...
Rachel, your article about love is profound.  Your message is so important and I hope teens will read this and think about what you wrote.