The Woman in the Shale | Teen Ink

The Woman in the Shale

By noora.f SILVER, Alkhobar, Other
noora.f SILVER, Alkhobar, Other

"a drawing is a dot that decided to go for a walk"- Paul Klee

our paths never met yet our minds have …. a woman of age in my line of sight i surround her in my rotating pile of thoughts yet she is not living but an image inside a four sided frame … a woman nor have i met or will i ever meet a woman who experienced life by burned down neighborhoods , cob webs , uneven concert floors , unsanitary vegetables . a face so pale and blank as stillness takes over her … some would say she holds a wrinkled face but all i see is a face wrinkled by the effects of a burning sun that surveys a crowded street where she spent her years selling rotten vegetables with only one gaol that she strugles to afford and that is staying alive a face being treated as if it were some substance found far beneath dirt so far in , that there is no use or care to it. i remain in disbelief not from what she has become but from the ones knowing her pain still they just stare at her with pity and walkaway … i continue to ask my self are they from our kind because surely no one with a human embodiment would have the ability to treat a fellow human in need with such lowness … "the blood of man outweighs green paper therefore do not be the fool who consumes it" … this ground of mine is not familiar any more u see it now supports this new breed of mortals unsanitary from they inside and fake from they out , how can we be so quit and dull about this … yes my feet do walk in the ground but they walk towards a mind that shares all … that sees every individual at the same level , states , and stage . she is not just the woman in the frame , she is every human that has been a victim of greed … they are like webs that have been abandoned they capture so much life yet are so weak from the effects of being alone.

i hope this will cause people to help the needy

noora.f SILVER said...
on Jun. 18 2014 at 11:33 am
noora.f SILVER, Alkhobar, Other

thank you so much and im glad to here that 

M99888 said...
I love this piece of writing so much! It's very inspiring and it's definitely caused my to question my own humanity when seeing the poor on the streets suffering but with no one helping them! Keep going as you're such an aspiring, amazing writer!