Time is Ticking. | Teen Ink

Time is Ticking.

December 18, 2014
By KaiLeena PLATINUM, Fort Wayne, Indiana
KaiLeena PLATINUM, Fort Wayne, Indiana
40 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you."
— Bob Marley


Tick-tock. The clock is ticking. Times running out. Start running. Time is slowing down. Time is tearing  away. Tearing away. Tick- tock. The clock is ticking. Times runnin' out. Start thinking. What will I do. What will I say......

Take everyday. Make it last forever. Take everyday with loving gesture. Time is running out. You don't need to know this now........ Tick tock. The clock is... ticking.... Time is... time is running out. tick tock. Time is ticking. don't run away. Don't run away. Make the best of the time you have....... Make the best of time you have.......

Say what you want to say..... Say. say. say what you want... to say...... Say what you want to say- ay. sya it say it. Do what you want to do...... da do. d. do what you want to yeah. do...... Make the best of the time you have.

Tick tock. The clock is ticking. Times running out. Time is thinin'. don't look away don't look away-ay-ay. Time's ticking don't look back. Don't let time drop out of the hat. Time is closing in. Closing in.

say what d what. say what do what. Say what. Do what you need to do...... mmmmm. say what. do what. say what do wha-at.. say what. do what you want to do. Time is ticking.


The author's comments:

Make the most of your life.