Understanding a Pisces Lover | Teen Ink

Understanding a Pisces Lover

January 29, 2015
By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
92 articles 0 photos 88 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."


The sea offers endless possibilities.

Arn't women labled with the same circumstances?

Pisces women are very captivating, very loving and compassionate creatures. As any pisces, we are not only giving, but gentle, patient listeners. We could simply make the man feel like a man, not because it's what he wants, but because normally, a pisces is a follower. We can be charming, soft, and feminine. We'd perfer to have a strong man as our leader. But, as a pisces, it can take longer for love to develop.

She could be the ultimate enchantress, seeing right through the man and she is not easily fooled.

A Pisces partner will be considered as the woman's other half. Through patience, and understanding, the woman and man will have become one. Truely understanding ones needs and desires.

Love is to be taken seriously with a pisces. They do not easily fall for any man, or women, but rather wait a amount of time before opening up and getting swept up by the current. Trust, understanding, and compassion will lure him, or her in.

I hope this helps you understand your pisces lover!