current awareness of the workforce in the U.S.A | Teen Ink

current awareness of the workforce in the U.S.A

February 8, 2016
By gremlin BRONZE, Auburn, New York
gremlin BRONZE, Auburn, New York
4 articles 0 photos 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family


From personal experience I believe that there will be many opportunities within the work area of military mechanics because most people want to go and do something with programming or computer maintenance but, not very many want to do any of the jobs that are trades or have anything to do with hard work. I work for upstate party rental and all we do is set up tents, dance floor, and pound in stakes all day. We have had up to twenty people quit in a three month period because apparently the work is to hard or they aren’t used to it. The reality is that the people are too lazy, I had been doing all of this since I was seven and even then I was expected to swing the hammer just like anyone else.  You can't just take the easy way out all of the time, this country was built on hard work and determination. The people in this country and many others are getting lazy and we need more people to fill the trade jobs, these jobs are what keep the country afloat. If these jobs don’t get filled, then the country and its economy are going to decline until these occupations are occupied. Just think about it without mechanics where are you going to get your car fixed, and by the way gas isn’t going away anytime soon. Without construction workers who is going to repair your house or build new ones, and who would fix the road. People need to realize that things, do not fix themselves, and hard work is apart of life, when you take the easy way out you aren’t accomplishing anything. Therefore you are getting almost nothing done and you are not moving forward. Wake up America!


The author's comments:

you've got to do what you've got to do