Hatred | Teen Ink

Hatred

December 16, 2016
By queen_6502 GOLD, Springfield, Massachusetts
queen_6502 GOLD, Springfield, Massachusetts
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"When life hands you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it"


Hate is something strong.It's more than a feeling,or an emotion.Hate is a state of mind.When you feel hate,true hate,you don't feel it.You experience it.You sense it in your blood,recongize it in your muscles.It messes with your mind.It morphes reality.No other thought,emotion,or feeling passes through you.It can't.Your mind turns to stone,your body to brick.You become an impenetrable wall.Nothing can reach your mind.No reasoning,or thought,or person.No love.You begin to hate everything.Every country and ocean.Every person and thing.You curse every cell on this earth because your mind can only do that one thing.When you look at yourself in the mirror,you even begin to hate yourself.It's like a migrane,only you can't  pinpoint the reason for it.Your blood boils,your heart races.Your mind is traveling a million miles a minute.Everything and nothing makes sense.Sometimes,you espically feel it in one place.It could be your heart,or your head.For me,it was my hands.They felt both strong an weak,both wet and dry.I wanted to wrap them around a neck or feel the coldness of a trigger on the very tips of my fingers.Hate is an awful thing.It makes you feel feelings or think thoughts you never knew existed.No one should feel hate,for one main reason:Everything you do when you feel it is wrong.So the next time you feel hate,please breathe.Because when that trigger is pulled,I don't want you searching for answers in the barrel of the gun.


The author's comments:

This is also old but I hope you like it!