Deep in the Woods | Teen Ink

Deep in the Woods

October 31, 2018
By 1232410 BRONZE, Clevland, Ohio
1232410 BRONZE, Clevland, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Why don't we like nature that much anymore. Why do we stay and sit on are couches all day watching tv or playing video games technology driven us away from nature. We don't see the beauty of the forest anymore.

A Moment In my life was when I was in the Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in Northern Pennsylvania,  I was in the Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and I was Seeing a view of hills, Mountains and Rock Cliffs, It was a beautiful sight to see, It was so beautiful I literally squinted my eyes at the beautiful glare of the sun behind the trees leaves and saw the beautiful creek. The water trickled down the woods and had reflections and sparkles of light.There were massive rocks and the sky was a pinkish color. It was extremely Awesome to see that view. I loved the views of the river below the mountain There was the water just flowing with a peaceful Flow and water trickling down the hill. I was With My Mom and My sister I don't know if they saw the same beautiful view. I loved Hiking especially threw the woods, Lets Just Say I wasn't your typical teenage boy I did not like to play video games all day and Just sitting down all day, I am pretty active, I loved the outdoors and I loved How majestic it is.

I Would Sometimes See Large Caves to, and whenever I see those large caves I am so tempted to go in it, Although it is not safe to randomly go in to a unknown Cave it still Seems pretty fun to do. The Caves Are just Outstanding. I really enjoy Being in those remote forested areas It Just Is fun Because you are seeing more things than you did before and It is awesome. I told My Mom About the caves and all of a sudden my mom says, “Caleb please do not go in there Those caves are not safe.” My mom is pretty sweet, but she is also very tough as well. She's not afraid of a lot of things, so I decide to take her advice. My Sister was also their and My sister is the complete opposite of my mom. She Is Not Brave She Actually gets Spooked Kind of easily. Let's just say my sister does not like scary stuff. One time there was this ghost tour in geauga county, Ohio and lets just say she was freaking out. She Was crying and I didn't find it that scary. She also see’s lame (not so scary) movies and gets absolutely terrified. But anyway It was a amazing experience and it will be strongly imprinted on my mind.