Friendship | Teen Ink

Friendship

October 27, 2021
By Anonymous

“Whatever you can't do, you can do it with a Pokémon pal. When you're with a Pokémon it's like your muscles and your mind get a lot stronger! And that's called Pokémon Power!” -Ash Ketchum.

The movie tells me the value of Friendship & Companionship by working together as one and people able to achieve greater heights and their dreams to what they wished to be when they were kids. Those people have been deficient to achieve the dream that each of them wanted for some time, they have a will to never give up, never fail, and to never stop until they have achieved their dream that they have been chasing. 

 

Has anyone wondered what Friendship and Companionship are and what it is about? Some people were trying to figure this out, but I saw the Pokemon movie The Power of Us, and it has some main points about Friendship and Companionship. These are my main points on my value on Friendship and Companionship, one of my main points I’ll start with is Working together as one. The movie states with this main point working together as one can change a hard situation that people can be in, working together as one can help accomplish the goal that people were trying to complete. The characters called Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town and his companion Pikachu in the movie went through the same experience trying their best to accomplish   their goals and dreams, but with working together and the power of friendship on their side it made it easier. Ash reflects on this main point, because he and Pikachu bonded together as buddies and they understood each other, they trained hard, worked together, and they had a passion to bond with other Pokemon they will meet in their journeys.


Next is that the value of friendship and companionship that helped the characters to Never give up. In this main point never giving up is like an important thing to human kind. Some people give up never trying it again, However, people fail trying to complete their goals, but they don’t give up, no matter how hard the goal is, and even if the people who gave up tell the other people to give up on trying. In the movie, there are places the characters like to battle in, called gyms and the people who lead the gyms of each type are called gym leaders. Ash has battled against the gym leaders, but he loses and he kinda feels down about it whenever he loses, but no matter what he never gives up and keeps going, and he wins against the gym leaders. He also reflects this main point, because he believed that never giving up is going to aid people get through the hardest obstacles in their way and get stronger and stronger until they are ready to face a challenge, and the way he sounds in the movie was like he was strong at heart, has been taught to never give up, and to reach his dreams with his friends. 


The final main point I’m going to talk about is trusting each other and bonding with one another, before Ash and his Pikachu got together in their adventures, Ash was late to receive his starter Pokemon, when he to get Pikachu, Pikachu didn’t trust Ash at first, but then a few minutes after walking with Pikachu, Ash protected Pikachu from wild Pidgeys that were attacking them, but then Pikachu saves Ash, and that’s how they became buddies throughout their adventures. Just like the other two main points Ash and Pikachu reflect on this, because they both trusted each other when it took some time, and if you get to spend time with that person and get to know them people can form bonds with each other and never separate and preform things together almost in synchronization. The conclusion to my paragraph is that, people can work together and be friends and travel with them anywhere they go.