Raw Meat | Teen Ink

Raw Meat

By Pajero SILVER, Krym, Delaware
Pajero SILVER, Krym, Delaware

Many people scared to eat a raw meat or uncooked meat. These people think that uncooked meat have many bad things, like salmonella, listeria, bacteria E and campylobacter. They might be right, because most of the animals is danger to eat uncooked. But fish is safer to eat uncooked. This is the reason why there is so many sushi and tartare and other things with raw fish.
   Can you eat raw meat or not

Can you its raw meat, or no? It depends on what you eat. You can’t just take bite of nearly walking cow, but you can kill a cow, take best part of the meat near neck, cut it in little squares add onion, pickles, egg yolk, and some spicy sauces. Then it’s safety to eat “Raw Meat Safe Eating.”
   The cows supposed to eat their healthy cow food and have nice condition. In this way, cow will never get disease like salmonella, and will be safety to eat. Also, when the cow was killed. It's important part, because if meet being uncooked just in your fridge, it is not safety to eat raw. Maybe if it’s cooked nothing going to happen, but eating tartare which made of meat which was 1 week in fridge is dangerous.
   How do the cows eat and what they eat and what food quality? Their food is pasture grasses, dry grasses, corn, alfalfa, and other types of grass at most. Quality of food is one of the biggest reasons why meat good or bad. If you buy expensive uncooked steak in grocery store, it will be good quality. Including that cow ate good quality food. But if you are buying steak for average price, don’t expect it to taste like 100$ steak from restaurant.
Different types of meat are different ways to grow cow. Vague type of meat is special feeding of cow and special way how it grows. After birth, calves only eat mother's milk for half a year, then they graze on green fields - at this moment, farmers practically do not interfere in the life of animals, allowing them to grow up and gain strength. Then the bulls are fed with selected grain. At the same time, animals are gradually limited in movement - this is necessary for gaining mass and effective distribution of fat layers. They get massages with special brushes to improve blood circulation, and they also turn on classical music and even add sake to their diet! This is the way how vague cow growing up. People say that you don’t even need teeth to eat it, this is how much tender it is. ("What Do Wagyu Cows Eat? 15+ Foods They Consume.")
   Other types like regular or marble meat. Marble meat is an easier way of growing cow than vague. People just feed them with mothers' milk for 4-6 months. Then just let them live how they want, almost without people. And regular types of meat don’t need to be explained.
   Not every restaurant is responsible and will use good quality meat for tartare. So, it’s danger to eat in cheap restaurants, or in restaurants which you are not sure about. The best way to eat raw food is to eat it at home. Buy fresh meet\fish and cook it by recipe.
    In Conclusion I want to say that raw meet with correct recipe is safety to eat. I did it lots of times and I can say that a tartare was my favorite dish, and I didn’t die. So, it's safe to eat.
Work Cited[AV1] 
“Raw Meat Safe Eating.” NSW Food Authority, 8 Jan. 2020, foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/consumer/special-care-foods/raw-meat-safe-eating. 

Glatz, Kyle. “What Do Wagyu Cows Eat? 15+ Foods They Consume.” AZ Animals, 16 Nov. 2022, a-z-animals.com/blog/what-do-wagyu-cows-eat-15-foods-they-consume/.