Why Burritos are Better Than Tacos | Teen Ink

Why Burritos are Better Than Tacos

By BURGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
BURGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon

If you think tacos are better than burritos this essay will say the good things about burritos. Tacos can be eaten on the fly but burritos are better than tacos because they can hold more stuff, are easier to hold, and they are cooler.

First of all, burritos are better than tacos because they can hold more stuff in them. They hold more stuff, it makes it taste better and makes you full more.  They are also bigger, letting them be able to hold more stuff.

Another reason why burritos are better than tacos is that it's easier to have more stuff in them. The fact that they are bigger lets being able to hold a burrito much easier. They also make it very easy to hold other stuff with your other hand because it's not falling apart like tacos.

Another example is that burritos are cooler than tacos.  Burritos are better since you can't see what's in it so you can't see your food.  They are also like tacos but longer and have more layers.  Tacos are smaller and can be eaten on the fly. But burritos can hold more, they are longer and they have more layers making you more full when you eat all of it.

So, tacos can be eaten on the fly but burritos are better by being wider and longer with more layers making you more full. Burritos are better than tacos because they are cooler, easier to hold, and you can put more ingredients in them.  Do you think tacos or burritos are better?