Why Waffles Are Better Than Pancakes | Teen Ink

Why Waffles Are Better Than Pancakes

By jjboi BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
jjboi BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon

Hello there, I’m JJ, and I’m going to tell you why waffles are better than pancakes.  Although some people prefer pancakes, waffles are better because they taste better, hold more syrup and have more fat and protein than pancakes. 

waffles taste better for a few reasons, I like them because they hold more syrup than pancakes. Another reason is because they have more sugar in them which makes them sweeter. And finally, they also hold the butter better because you can smooth it into the pockets so that it won’t escape.

Another reason why I like waffles is because they hold more syrup. They have pockets that hold the syrup for maximum deliciousness in your mouth. Also they aren’t as flat as pancakes, which means it's harder for syrup to just flow off of waffles. Waffles also have sections so when you cut them in the sections, the syrup won’t just flow out of the pockets.

The last reason why waffles are better than pancakes is because they have more fat and protein in them than pancakes. They have more eggs and butter than pancakes do. The eggs and butter both add more fat. The eggs also add more protein. Although pancake lovers will probably say that pancakes are healthier, so we have a solution. We know to limit the amount of waffles we eat.

Thank you for reading as I tell you why waffles are better than pancakes. And even though some people may still prefer pancakes, I think waffles are better because they taste better, hold more syrup and have more fat and protein than pancakes.