My house | Teen Ink

My house

By KhyrsteaBurnell GOLD, New Gloucster, Maine
KhyrsteaBurnell GOLD, New Gloucster, Maine

The house is white and soft. it looks cozy because it is.When you look at you don't see it as a group home.You see it as a regular house. When you look inside the you see a bunch of girls doing their homework. You see one girl sitting there trying hard to get good grades. Trying to be loved. But this story is about a house. A house for it is no home. For some this house is only a house where they can live. For others forced to live hear. Next door to this cozy house is another group home. No one lives there. With this cozy white house with all its quirks and decorations on the outside. Its a jail for some and a heavan for others. This little white house with dark blue trimmings is where I live. For me I am forever trying to escape and stay there. What a beautiful small white house that I live in.

I was inspired by a house that I saw.

Thank you all. I really apprecaite it. :) 

sally said...
I loved how you spoke about how you see it as normal and as yours.

i really love the emotion you have in this peice it makes feel blessed that i live in my own home.

The story was well written with all of the great discriptive words.

I really liked this. You did a good job of putting voice into the article.

You were really good at being able to target people's emotions.  Your story is really heartbreaking.