Superheroes | Teen Ink

Superheroes

By Olaf.lover GOLD, Fairfax, Virginia
Olaf.lover GOLD, Fairfax, Virginia

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

What would you say if superheroes are real? They are, I mean there are real superheroes. Though in dictionary’s they say there are fictional characters with supper powers, they are wrong. Superheroes are people who have done extraordinary thing to help people. Take a Firefighter for example: They will help thousands in there lifetime. They will save thousands of lives, isn’t that the idea behind superhero’s?
There are many superheroes around us.   The people on the road who can sometimes be really annoying, I am talking about those Policemen. I already gave the example of the fireman. The millions of people who fault for what they believed, weather it be in war or like the walk for censers. These are our superheroes.
A wise man once told me. “All is not always what it seams.” People are strong and mighty. Many give up the baby like ideas of superheroes in the 3rd grade. The superheroes are just not what you think. They believe that things are just a “flash wound”.  They keep their problems to themselves.  They are mighty.
Must I continue? You get the point. Superheroes are real! They are all around us. There super power is helping others. You can be a superhero. No, you don’t have be a firefighter. You have to be kind to people and chance a person’s life in a positive way. Superheroes are all around us, they call themselves Everyday Superheroes