Always | Teen Ink

Always

By meghhannnxx BRONZE, South Setauket, New York
meghhannnxx BRONZE, South Setauket, New York

I've never been more hurt. Never been like this. I put all my trust in you, I gave you every little piece of me...we were best friends, until one day I turned around and you were gone. You replaced me for someone else. I don't know if you even know how much it hurt. You talk to me like I'm nothing now, like we were NEVER anything. Don't you remember the secrets we had? I sure do. I remember everything that happened between us. But now, I'm going to try to forget your hugs and also try to get the image of your beautiful smile out of my mind but I will never ever forget you,and all the pain and joy that we shared. I love you and I hope you know that. As I write this, I think about everything that's ever happened between us. We had our ups and downs, we fought like crazy. I love you, and even through the tears and pain I loved you. No flaw ever mattered to me, you were perfect. I've finally learned that if you want to prove how much you love someone, you'll do the right thing for them no matter how much it hurts. So, now as I walk away from you I want you to know how you will always be my best friend and I will always and forever love you, no matter what happens.

=[

MusicL0v3r28 GOLD, Forks, Pennsylvania
Soulful. Something I've went through during my young years. Some guy I thought loved me, boy, was I wrong.

KeepWriting. :)