Dream essay | Teen Ink

Dream essay

September 23, 2019
By Foodfan32 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Foodfan32 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Don't give up, there's no shame in falling down!


Dreams are in everyone and can be anything, they also can be simple or out of the world. But what people don't realise is that a lot of dreams don't come true. Some people have dreams but don't go for them because they don't think they're able to make it come true. Others have dreams but die before they make their dreams come true because they get to old and some stoop going for their dreams because they get to old to do it. Just know that all dreams don't come true and be grateful if your dream does come true.


My dream is to become a Veterinarian but if i want to become a vet im going to have to learn everything about animals. I will have to know every animal there is and was. Right now I don't really know much about animals. I should go to a college that teaches people about how to take care of animals and how to do surgery on them. I will find a college that specializes in animal care.


I love helping animals it's fun and everytime you help an animal it's never the same it will get  funner and funner everyday. You help the same type of animal but they all have different personalities. Animals are really special to me i been around them all my life and I can't stand to see an animal hurt. I saved a rabbit before the feeling of saving it was amazing.It was blind in one eye and it looked like someone just though him out. I felt sad for him and wanted to help an animal in need.


I wanted to become a vet because I enjoy helping and being around animals. I want to do something new everyday and I know being a vet will never be the same. quThere will be different  animals everyday and i can make a youtube channel of me doing check ups and surgeries on animals. I could also give people information about what to do if anything happens to their pets at home. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”     ~Langston Hughes