My dark hearts angel | Teen Ink

My dark hearts angel

By tgir85 GOLD, Katy, Texas
tgir85 GOLD, Katy, Texas

"I only put you through that test to see if you would keep the faith or give up..."

Release this pain, i cant take it anymore, my dark hearts angel,open up the broken door.Bring peace to this torn life,get rid of the tears before i drown in this unwanted life.All i need is love,only you can bring it,all i need is an angel to turn my dark heart light,all i need is you my angel, save me from this unwanted life,save me my angel,and just let me die......

the song imaginary by EVANESCENCE kina inspired this

Lifesbutadream BRONZE, Hesperia, California

Change is just a new begining

You know what.it was different but strangely enough i liked it. Love the use of words.

it was unique and welll it was Intriguing.

kind of depressing...Nicce(=

kudos.

tgir85 GOLD said...
tgir85 GOLD, Katy, Texas

tnxs 4 responding. i write poetry and short stories/songs yes but this is the first time ive written something dark like that... any advice?

on Jun. 9 2009 at 3:57 am
Kristopher BRONZE, Grant, Michigan
hey man (girl/lady) thanks for the comment. I like what your doing but are you a musician or songwriter? I like your wordage but it needs to be on sort of a meter. but then again I could have no idea what I talk about being the fact that I've only written to music