Predator | Teen Ink

Predator

By Browniemae BRONZE, Norwich, Other
Browniemae BRONZE, Norwich, Other

Those little, plump children running across my candy cane yard and stuffing sweets into thier little, plump mouths. Spoilt, I thought from behind the liquorice window pane, spoilt and delicious. I sighed hungrily and rembered what made me like this or rather WHO made me like this...

it was a December morning and mother had instructed me to give my sick granny some sweets. I hadn't seen her since summer and I was nervous, I remembered the way clearly enough and I hard a pointy knife with me in the pocket of my red cloak. I got to the house quickly enough and called "granny?" Through the letterbox before letting myself in. "Granny?" I called again, skipping into the kitchen which had stairs leading down to granny's bedroom. She must be asleep poor thing, i thought and continued my way down the stairs. 

Each step creaked, musically and for the 3rd time I called "granny?" I was getting worried. In my head I silently wished she wasn't dead already as she was 90 odd. By the time I was at the foot of the stairs, the stench hit me. Oh granny I thought, burying my nose in my sweater, you could've at least showered... I made my way over to her bed which was when I saw her silver hair peaking over the bedcovers. "Granny" i whispered hesitantly, I was not prepared to do CPR. "Just a few minutes, dear" called something that didn't sound like granny.... i pulled back the sheets and underneath the covers was a wolf which looked ready to pounce at me any second. "Aaaaggghhhh" I screamed but before I knew it, the wolf had swallowed me whole and I was falling down a long, slimy tube. I ended up in the stomach of the wolf, covered in blood and sweat and tangled veins. But by the time the woodcutter cut me out, I was already too traumatised and had developed the same  appetite as the wolf, hungry for humans.

Hi, Im a young writer who's obsessed with dark writing and mystery books as well as teen fiction and dystopian books. If you like this piece of writing, please let me know so I can write more stuff like this.