BEAUTY OF NATURE | Teen Ink

BEAUTY OF NATURE

June 12, 2022
By bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
37 articles 6 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
The Best & the most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the Heart.❤️


Everybody can feel the beauty of nature and we are lucky because we are able to feel , see , taste and listen the beauty's nature. There are so many things in this world we can see it in the shape of different kinds..
FOR INSTANCE;
Trees 🎄 flowers 🌹 fruits 🍇 vegetables 🥕 mountains 🏔️ sky ☁️ sun 🌞 moon 🌝 and stars ✨ ..
We can also feel the smell of fragrance and listen the music as well that's the beauty of nature .
The great thing is greenery whenever we are under stress or mentally disturb so we can easily go towards the greenery side and take a deep breath and relax ourself easily..
Whenever the rain🌧️ comes people enjoy a lot because a rainy day is a day which cools and breeze the weather with rain showers and a refreshing breeze.
It makes us feel pleasant and delightful when rain showers on trees 🌴 flowers 🌺 vegetables 🥔 and grass 🌵at that time their appearance so fresh,colourful and refreshing. When it showers on the earth the smell of soil spread call over the place and the sound of rain tip-tip-tip attracts a lot.
After having rain sky looks so amazing with the beautiful colourful rainbows 🌈 that colours inspire everyone and the weather turns into bright.
We are blessed to have
💞THE BEAUTY OF NATURE 💞


The author's comments:

This piece of writing reflect the blessings of God and tell us about everything which is in the world and we are lucky to have all over the thing..