How i met my best Friend.... | Teen Ink

How i met my best Friend....

By bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

The Best & the most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the Heart.❤️

Approximately 9 years ago i hadn't got any best friend i was just passing my days with my study & my family at that time i joined the tution center for my study but i couldn't talk to anyone owing to the less confidence.

As the days was passing i got bore one day a girls who's name was "SHAFAQ" was very beautiful with long & shiny hairs big eyes with wearing glasses and slim as well. Nor only she was beautiful and smart, but she was also jolly minded and talented. She talked with everyone and never lacked down.
One day she came to me and ask about myself we both were talking with each other and came to know about everything which is related to us. After passing 1 year i was as if i couldn't know her nevertheless we were talking alot.

One day she came at my home and spent time with me and my mom and said to my mom that she is too much shy why she go anywhere my mom said you are the friend of hers & you have to change her.

Within 2 years we were a best friend and we both were hanging out a lot owing to my best friend "SHAFAQ" i was able to go anywhere without any hesitation.

She is my bestest friend now and i am thankful to god who sent me a friend like "SHAFAQ"
Since i met her i realized that without friends life is empty we should fill our life with a beautiful, honest, loyal & kindhearted friend as i fill my life.

THR MOST VALUABLE GIFT YOU CAN RECEIVE IS A BEST FRIEND, TO PUT IN ANOTHER WAY, HAVING A LOYAL  AND HONEST FRIEND IS THE PRECIOUS GIFT EVER IN YOUR LIFE ..

It's about the beautiful part of my life ❣️ me and my best how we met..