The Man of My Dreams | Teen Ink

The Man of My Dreams

By tactical_wolves BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia
tactical_wolves BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia

"Remember, if the world did not suck, we would all fall off."

I was standing in my kitchen, not alone, my mother was there with me, within two arms reach. We were both thinking, of what I dare not remember. I was waiting. For what you may ask, for my little puppy. She was outside going to the bathroom. So I was standing by the door waiting and waiting. Finally I hear her. I hear her whining, how unusual. She did not act as if she wanted in because she was mad. No she wanted in because she was terrified. I had not realized this yet so i was reaching to unlock the back door. I froze, something was not right, i could feel it. Slowly my hand reached for the outside light switches. Flash! I saw my dog, and I saw a man. He was dressed in all black, Black overcoat, hat, pants, shoes, mustache, and eyes. And his eyes had all my attention. They were coal black, staring at me with an intent. Peering deeper I realized what it was. It was killing intent, and it was aimed towards me. I choked on nothing, my throat was going dry. I wanted to scream. Then I looked down towards his hands, he was holding a long whip. I finally found the voice and I screamed. Then I awoke. I lay frozen stiff in my bed. I could not move, i was frozend in fear. I slowly looked over at the clock, 3 A.M. After ten minutes of stillness I slowly drifted off to sleep, happy I no longer had to see him in my mind... or so I thought. Inside my next door neighbors house I was in a good mood. She had just went upstairs to grab a game and i was waiting in the family room. Thump. I heard a light noise, cautiously I moved towards the door. He was back, he looked the same and carried the same whip. This time I had my full voice, and I screamed like devils were hot on my heels. I awoke once again, only to see it was still dark. I groaned it was only 4:33 A.M. It was a school day in November of 2008. I still remember the cold chill that coursed through my body that night. I wondfer whether I will be able to overcome this, but so far, as of today i refuse to let my little puppy in at night. Just remembering it sends a deep shiver through my body and I cringe at the sight of those coal black eyes, staring at me, emblazened on my memory never to look away or waver, forever set on me.

This was a dream I had and it is true, I believe the date was Nov, 17,18, 0r 19 2008, but i do not have specific dates.

Mizotron GOLD said...
Mizotron GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

Writing is not just something to do, its what I am, and what i feel i should be, and thats how it should feel when you know you want to be a writer.
~Kimberly Lynn

O.O omg that mustve been creepy! I wouldnt be able to get rid of that type of dream either! O.O