I am | Teen Ink

I am

By ArrowheadRocks25 SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin
ArrowheadRocks25 SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin

Things I like doing with my family and friends

Something I really enjoy doing in life is to hang out with my friends and my family,

Those two things are the most important thing to me and I like to make sure I have good relationships with them. 

Things I like to do with my family consist of going out to eat with them and watching a movie after.

Some restaurants I enjoy going to with my family are Asiana and Palmers.

I like to play board games with my family like playing monopoly or clue.

I like to watch tv shows with my family like outer banks and full house.

Something me and my family really enjoy doing is going on vacation. Some Places that I enjoy going to with my family are Gulf Shores Alabama and Washington D.C.

Something that me and my family did in Gulf Shores is we went to Fort Morgan and we also went on a dolphin cruise. When we went to Washington D.C. we looked at a lot of historic places like George Washington's home and the location where Lincoln was shot. 

Me and my family like to go to sporting events like Bucks games and Brewers games.

I also like to hang out with my friends from school. 

Some of the things that we enjoy doing are going over to each other's houses and hanging out there. I like to go to my friends houses and go swimming there or I like to play pool and cards with them.

Me and my friends also enjoy going to sporting events like going to the Dockhounds game or going to Arrowhead sporting events.