How to have a failing grade | Teen Ink

How to have a failing grade

January 11, 2024
By creativity2022 PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
creativity2022 PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
21 articles 0 photos 0 comments

How to have a failing grade


Ingredients:

1. A hard class
2. A test
3. Study Notes
4. A pencil or a pen
5. Need to be in Freshman to Junior year
6. Assignments


Directions:


You need to be in a Freshman to Junior year and signing up for classes for the next school year. You sign up for at least 1 hard class you think you will fail. Senior year you pretty much have all easy classes left.
You need to be enrolled in a hard class because easy classes are easy to pass.
Wait until you get a study guide or notes to study from and throw them away.
Then comes the test day and you dont know anything cause you didn't do the study guide.
The teacher asked you to take out a pen or pencil and the study guide that you threw away. You get out only a pencil or a pen.
The teacher comes around collects the study guides and gives the students the test.
When he or she comes to you you just say I forgot it at home. The teacher might ask you to give it to them the next day. You just dont give it to them.
The teacher gave you the test
You took the test and failed it.
 You keep doing steps 3 to 9 until the final exam comes and do the exact same for quizzes to.
 Also, you want not to do the assignments that got given in class
 You also do that until the final exam.
 The week before when you get your final exam review packet you just dont do it and throw it away.
 The final exam day comes and you got the exam and you don’t know anything.
 You failed it.
 Lastly when the teacher puts the exam grade in and you got an F on the exam and in that class.
 Then you have to retake the class all over again the next year.