Love | Teen Ink

Love

By NativeWriter GOLD, Santa Rosa, California
NativeWriter GOLD, Santa Rosa, California

love is a thing that people try to control for you but i have found that its unpredictable and uncontrollable and no one can tell you who to love or when its all natural. yet in legend when one is made their perfect match is made as well. some spend there whole lives looking for their match and some find it almost immediatly or at a young age. that is the case for me but in California people try to tell you,you cant love sertan people for stupid reasons especially with gangs they say you cant love a rival but this is a case of Romeo and Juliet and i find it the best in the world for its a love like no other the one you cant live with out and mine is named Mercadies i love her and she loves me no matter what happens between us we always make up and cant stand being without the other and we planned every thing for the future even though people its pointless we did and we have had the same plans from the start so love can be true and there in plain view you just have to look closely.

we have been together for two years and counting so you have to be willing to look for your true love it is there.