Truth to Teen Texting | Teen Ink

Truth to Teen Texting

By AlmostCassidy GOLD, Ely, Nevada
AlmostCassidy GOLD, Ely, Nevada

"If you love something let it go if it comes back you, It's yours forever."

So do you have a cell phone? I know i do and a my friends too. I also know that haveing a cell phone puts you at resk of being exposed to the world. You might no think about it when you send that one text to your friend but thousands of people have actses to that one text. So now imagin the million of texts that are sent a day that those thousands of people can see.
Now with that in your thoughts, think about the picture messaging. Has a guy ever asked you for a photo of your breast? No, well conseder yourself lucky for there are 2 out 3 girls that will get a text from there boyfriend or just a close friend of theres asking for them. 1 out of 3 girls will send the pisture.
Knowing that picture is now not just viewable to whoever you send it to but also veiwable to the thousands of people but who might that person you trusted with that photo send it to? I'm sure that the 1 girl out of 3 did not think of that when she sent it. The person who asks might be someone you trust with your life but they have that picture and it will be out there in the world forever and you can be sure that it will come back to you someday.

SLC96 GOLD said...
SLC96 GOLD, McGill, Nevada

live life as if you won't see the future , laugh at yourself & your mistakes & love to the fullest.

amazing chcicke!