THE PERFECT GUY | Teen Ink

THE PERFECT GUY

By creativityrules BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
creativityrules BRONZE, Lucknow, Other

The perfect guy does he exist?? The guy who looks deep into your eyes seems to read your soul and whisk you away with his charm and deep baritone. The guy who is the perfect mixture of Edward Cullen, Mr. William Darcy and of course not to forget Rhett butler of Gone with the wind. But the question arises is there such a guy??
Is there a guy present somewhere who’ll make you swoon and sigh like you do over those paperbacked Mills And Boons??? The guy who seems to understand your every whim and fancy and cater to them too?? I read all these novels and just ponder about them…. Does a guy like that seriously exist?? Yes, they too have their flaws, Edward is too protective of Bella for his own good, and thought that seems so romantic doesn’t it? In addition, Mr. Darcy is obviously too proud to be really likeable but still seems like a Greek god, doesn’t he? So, why do these characters really appeal to us? (c’mon they do appear so picture perfect…) are they really as perfect as they seem? Or is that their perfectness is a fiction as the uum..characters…..
The search for the perfect guy is on…. But does he exist?? Maybe it is just the viewpoint of the readers. Uumm…I really cant point out their appeal……
So is there a guy out there who really is the perfect guy?? So is the perfect guy really all that perfect…?? What has stopped harry potter from being the biggest heartthrob of all time? His ‘perfectness’…. I mean c’mon…that dude is so uuuh… godlike…. No flaws, nada. Nil. He’s so not realistic, so I guess the real perfect guys needs to have his share of flaws, so he is not so perfect, so technically the so called perfect guy does not really exist? The perfect guy is actually the one who is perfect for you….as in you people are perfect for each other…..
So the perfect guy does exist….we just need to find him….

Hie.... i was completely obsessed with Edward Cullen after reading the twilight series... as it shows in this piece.... and one day i thought does a guy like that seriously exist and i wrote it.... hope all the girls who are searching for their Edward Cullens like it...=D

MumblingMelanie DIAMOND, Jackson, Missouri

Don't be a victim; be a titan.

I thought this was very sweet and heartfelt. I understand your quest for the perfect guy, too. :)

I also like how you mentioned that each girl's perfect guy is different...

Anyway, I really like it and it's relatable.

Lovely :)

creativityrules BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
thanks a ton, readerboy!!!

readerboy said...
nice... hmm... nice to know the girl's perspective, keep writing!!!!

creativityrules BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
hie ppl, it's the writer.....

pls post ur comments, i so wanna know your thoughts about this piece........