Mazda Rx-7 | Teen Ink

Mazda Rx-7 MAG

When receiving the January edition of Automobile magazine, I opened it to feast my eyes on the 1993 design of the year, award-winning Mazda RX-7. It was not the first time I had seen this masterpiece of automotive technology, but I was somehow compelled to read the article. Just the thought of sitting behind the wheel of this monstrous vehicle, the power, the handling, the weight, or lack of weight, would come together for an invigorating ride - or I think it would, for I have never sat in, let alone, driven this beast.

Since the day I received my license, I have been driving a Subaru with over 125,000 miles. I'd have to say that the 94 horsepower that it had when it was new has probably been reduced to a mean 80, if that. The feeling of being pushed back into your seat due to the acceleration of a "strong" automobile is a feeling like no other. I have only felt that feeling on very rare occasions.

The popularity of the Mazda RX-7 increases as every new article on the car comes out. Every person to have driven this very serious sports car has the same opinion: it is smaller, lighter, stronger, and extremely fast, one opinion I would like to make my own through experience!

In conclusion, the 1993 Mazda RX-7 is a beautiful piece of machinery that may one day sit dormant in my garage until I am ready to unleash its massive horse power and delicate beauty. My only goal is to one day be successful enough to afford this wondrous creation. n

i love this !

NicholasGonzalez SILVER, Ventnor, New Jersey

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

good job love the car