stress | Teen Ink

stress

By august miller SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
august miller SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Students of arrowhead, do you feel tired and stressed out? Do you never have time for yourself? Well I have a few things that you can do to keep the excruciating pain of stress down.
One step would be to stop trying to be ubiquitous. Life is already cramped packed with activates that you like. Don’t go out of your way to do something that you know you don’t have time for. Really try to focus on what is right for you and what will help you in the future.
Make sure you have time to rest. It’s very important that teenaged get at least eight hours of sleep. This time of respite will allow your mind to relax and think clearly during school or when doing homework. When you don’t sleep enough you are fretful and this will lead to you becoming stressed out.
Stay up with your homework. When you complete all your homework earlier and on a timely fashion you will have more time to do the things that help you relax. Plan long term projects out and try to be a harbinger. When you fall behind in work, you will have to reverberate that will late nights and hours of studying. This will cause stress. If you continue on a path of procrastination you will become malignant to yourself and eventually crumble. When you do fall behind try to succumb the studies by having one big night where you push to get yourself caught up. This will make you feel good that you are ready to go and the next night, you can continue with a steady workload.
Always take a vacation. When I say vacation I mean any time you have free time, if you have a weekend just take time to relax and do what you want to do. You could picture yourself on a remote island, lying in the sun while having a cold drink.