Thanks God.... | Teen Ink

Thanks God....

By Jesusandwordsfanatic PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Jesusandwordsfanatic PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina

Romans 14:8-For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

I’ve always thought I was a good friend. I keep secrets, I don’t tease too badly unless I know that person can handle it, and I’m always there for them. I thought I had it all with my friends and I was so glad I finally had friends….but then when my guy friend got a ring for my other friend who’s a girl I blew it by spoiling it after keeping it a secret for two weeks! WHAT”S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It’s all been good for a while, and now it’s wrong. I was so happy that I had kept it a secret and then I had to tell someone for him cuz of where he was and she just had to look so then she saw me signaling it to her and I blew it. She had no idea until I did that and I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at myself for doing that. This is like the biggest thing that’ll probably happen this year and I had to go and spoil it.
Am I really a good friend if I did this? I honestly don’t know anymore…..

“satan! GO AWAY! Stop doubting me! I am a good friend! If I weren’t than the friends I have wouldn’t be as nice to me, they wouldn’t trust me, they wouldn’t encourage me, and they wouldn’t….BE a friend. You’re wrong and I and God are right.”

-“Thanks God for help’n me out; glad I have you and the Holy Spirit to help me out. I do doubt myself too much don’t I? lol yeah I have to work on that….sorry. Please forgive me. And I should probably ask March for her forgiveness right huh? Yeah…..well thanks again God!”

this was a prayer slash vent session that I just wrote down when I was mad at myself....