Daddy | Teen Ink

Daddy

By Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri
Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri

Don't give up! Keep on going! Till victory is won!!!

Daddy you left me without a thing. not a prayer or a piece of hope. at all the things you did to me. leaving me alone. you are a coward, daddy here's the truth you have nothing on me now. I'm done with you and the pain you brought. i am only as strong as the heart i show. i am stronger then you will ever be. i look for someone to help me, but no one is there i'm doing it on my own just like before.

You know, you should remember, when you left me there to burn. you could have stopped it all from happening, but you didn't care. you wanted me to die so you would get what you want. a life without someone in it who is stronger then you. who looks just like you in so many ways. you must really hate yourself then. Because you only aim for my face. You look for what looks like you, you can't stand it can you? Everything is how you wanted it im not around you anymore. But that's not enough is it? you don't want to deal with the fact of knowing im alive and well.

i hope you find me someday, because when you do you'll see that i never needed you from the start. i raised myself from the time i was four till now. made my own money best i could. Worked everything out myself, i mean it's not like you would of listened anyways.

I know you said you hated me and that you would never love me. i believe you but it doesn't mean it matters to me. i feel nothing towards you now but anger. Soon enough even that will disappear just like you.!