Be Open, Be Bubbly, Be Spontaneous | Teen Ink

Be Open, Be Bubbly, Be Spontaneous

By KLorene08 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
KLorene08 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Never give up on something you cant go a day without thinking about."

Love relationships are like roller coasters, fun and thrilling at some points but scary at others. What does it take to have a good relationship? Does it depend on the persons involved or is there a list of things you must do? That just sounds like a chore. Isn’t love supposed to fun? Teens have better love relationships than adults because teens are more spontaneous, less worrisome and more open. “A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself—to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.” – Leo F. Buscaglia.

Teens have better love relationships than adults because teens are more spontaneous. Teens love to have fun and like new adventures. Teens like to be silly and laugh; they are creative. In a relationship creativity is the key to romance; romance is the key to a good relationship. Romance is also spontaneous. Teen girls love to be seen as a princess. No girl likes to be taken for granted. Most girls like romance and they see it as a way for guys to show how they feel. But romance is not the only thing a girl loves. Couples and spontaneous adventures make for a fun relationship. But a lot of teens don’t always want to go out somewhere. Sometimes they just can’t or aren’t allowed. Sometimes just sitting at home and watching a movie is perfectly fine.

Teens have easier love relationships than adults because teens are less worrisome. Teens are not always worried about what they look like. They can dress in their sweats and be perfectly fine. Teens are also more trusting; they don’t worry about what their boyfriends or girlfriends are doing right that second. They trust people until they give them a reason not to. Even after that teens sometimes continue to trust in people because they don’t want to lose their friendship or believe that their friend could do something like that. Trust also makes the relationship last longer. If they can’t trust their partner then how could they be with them? If they trust in their partner and relationship, they won’t be worried about anything and could just have fun.

Teens have less complicated love relationships than adults because teens are more open. When teens are in relationships they don’t always feel the need to dress up; they are okay with their boyfriend or girlfriend seeing them in PJ’s and slippers. Girls can just throw up their hair and not have any make up on and not be worried about what their boyfriends are thinking. Teens can be themselves. Be all silly, giggly and snuggly; however, not all guys like to be like that. Guys can be loving and silly too but they have to be their tough selves at the same time right? Boyfriends or girlfriends should be accepting of who their partners are. If they are more comfortable they can be more open and honest and talk about how they feel. They can show their bubbly personalities. They much more fun when they can be themselves.

Teens have better love relationships than adults because teens are more spontaneous, less worrisome, and more open. Teen’s relationships are less complicated, and filled with laughter. They have more adventures and bubbly personalities. Maybe teens shouldn’t be said to not know what love means; they might know more than you think. “Live every moment, laugh every day, love beyond words.”