Justin Bieber "believe acoustic" | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber "believe acoustic"

By Claire Marren BRONZE, Wayne, Pennsylvania
Claire Marren BRONZE, Wayne, Pennsylvania

Justin Bieber has just come out with his new album “Believe Acoustic.” This is his 8th album and a great one since being the new hit in 2009. This album offers great acoustic versions of all his songs from the “Believe” album. This pop star may just be the new Michael Jackson.

Justin has already had seven other albums and one single with will.i.am called “#thatpower.” He went from beginning in a small town called London, in Ontario, Canada, to being a superstar all over the world. In 2009 his life changed. When trying to send a video to grandma over YouTube he was founded by Usher and Scooter Braun.

Throughout this album, his songs are all about the girls and women in his life. A few of his songs like “I would” and “Nothing like us” show that Justin is trying to show that his songs can be sad and slow and still people love them. He shows that they don’t have to be upbeat and happy to be number one on the list in America.

“I would” is one of his top songs in this album, but happens not to be acoustic. It is one of his most amazing songs in my opinion and gives a good variety to his album. This song has upbeat lyrics about his girl. This album has many number one hits but there is one song that stands out to me not being a number one hit: “As long as you love me.” This song sags only because he did not make it sound unique against the original non-acoustic version of this song.

Overall, this album seems to be giving him a new start to his very successful career. His music appeal has a wider variety of ages loving his music and loving him. Justin Bieber is the amazing pop star of the generation. 5/5 stars.