To the Class of 2015 | Teen Ink

To the Class of 2015

By dsturnea2015 SILVER, Brunswick,
dsturnea2015 SILVER, Brunswick,

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

We did it.  For some, the countdown to the final days of school is still in the proccess.  For others, we are off in the world creating as much adventure and mischeif we can try.  These past four years have been a blend of emotions; laughs, cries, tragedies, love, academics.  The list goes on and on.  Yet through it all you overcame any obstacle.  Your bullies are no more.  Your struggles with learning will be absent longer than that one kid who decided to skip every Monday and Thursday (I personally had a classmate who did that).  Your days of school come to a close.  

The future is the future, and it is what you make of it.  Even though the school is done, still, take action in learning something that YOU will enjoy.  Now is the time to learn things you want to learn.  Now is the time to learn things about yourself that perhaps seemed impossible in high school.  Be whoever you want to be, for there is nobody to truly judge you anymore.  So dye that hair purple, find the beach and relax in the sun.  You earned it.  Celebrate your graduation with friends and family, they all love you and are so proud of you.  

We are now to enter the real world, and honestly its quite terrifying.  However, the future is what you make of it.  Take charge in the world.  You can change the world no matter how big or small, because you are a person full of wonders-a wonderful person.  So before any of us head out to college this fall or whatever he or she may desire, we all should celebrate. Celebrate the grads who will move onto bigger and better things.  This is dedicated to all of the graduates this year.  We did it.  Congrats.  

This is dedicated to all those who are graduating.