The boy i love | Teen Ink

The boy i love

By Autumn Phillips BRONZE, Granada Hills, California
Autumn Phillips BRONZE, Granada Hills, California

A lot of people question why they are in love, i never understood why, but me? I have never questioned it because i am certain with the boy im in love with. hes everything a girl could ever dream of. he is absolutly perfect; you could never get tired of looking at how handsome he was. his dirty blonde curly hair hanging down in front of his eyes, his eyes, now theres something about this boys eyes that just makes me fall in love with him all over again when i look into them. that is something i find quite special. and that smile of his let me tell you about his smile, if you have ever had a bad day just looking at this boys smile is the most magical thing. his smile gives me hope knowing that, he helped me through all the struggles ive ever had.his smile makes me feel home. i know he'dnever break my heart, i mean how could he? hes my everything and i couuldnt be more thankful for someone like him. im so lucky to love him. so lucky. the kind of love i have for him is the one that never loses its spark, never loses its electricity and will never loes its meaning. the kind of love you fight for. Now you make think"wow this girl really loves this boy" but thats just not the truth, he was never mine. i love a boy who doesn't even know i exist.

certain things are not spelled right or with comas and etc. because it wouldnt ,let me fix it,