Before Christmas | Teen Ink

Before Christmas

By AlexaLexi PLATINUM, Mattawan, Michigan
AlexaLexi PLATINUM, Mattawan, Michigan

A few weeks before Christmas it is very busy for everyone even for my parents. Money is short. Christmas is two weeks away and I can't wait until, school is out, but it is taking so long. When my parents went Christmas shopping they said that the lots of the shelves at the store were empty, that means, that means to me is that people were shopping until they dropped.
It is nine days before Christmas. We still have not put our tree up because this person has to come and paint our living room, we are hopping he will and waiting for him to call but he still has not come and we can't put our tree, are decorations. There seven days until Christmas and I am curious as a cat because I want to know what my presents are. I beg for my parents to tell me but they say I have to wait.
My step sister's cat was born on Christmas and when he was a kitten he loved to play with the ribbon on the tree for ever and I would laugh, and laugh because he would eat it and it come out the other end looking the same.
Last year our Christmas tree looked awesome we had every thing out, the lights on it looked like stars in a midnight sky especially in the dark. This is before Christmas at my house.