My iPhone Eight Plus | Teen Ink

My iPhone Eight Plus

By AlexDeSota SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
AlexDeSota SILVER, Defiance, Ohio

It was very cold on a snowy December day at my house. I was happy because it was a day before Christmas, and I also still had money left over from my fifteenth birthday.  It was Christmas Eve, and I was hoping to get a brand new phone tomorrow.

About 3:00 in the afternoon, I told my sister, “come outside with me,” and she said ok. We played outside for about two hours just doing anything we could think of in the snow. Playing in the snow this long was like taking an ice bath. My mom finally said, “Kids, it’s time to come inside.” We went inside, and by then it was dinner time. 

After dinner I had taken a shower and then played Xbox with my friends, and my sister went to her room to watch TV. I played for a couple of hours because I didn’t want to go back outside in the cold. Also in my room I have a mini basketball hoop, and I played basketball for about thirty minutes before I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I was tired and was ready to go to bed to wake up for Christmas. I went to bed around 12 o’clock.

It was finally Christmas morning, and my sister and I woke up first at 7a.m and we woke our parents up after. Before we woke them up, we took my dog outside so that she could play in the snow for a little bit. After that I said, “Hey, let’s go inside and open up the presents.”

Before we opened the presents, my dog was whining because she wanted us to open hers up first. My sister told me, “I hope I get a bow and arrow for archery.”

My sister and I both opened our stockings first. Afterwards, my sister and I took turns opening presents, and we were both happy with what we had opened so far. Our parents told us to save the two presents for last. Megan opened her last one up first and she got what she wanted and was very happy.

It was my turn to open my last one and it was a huge box of toys. I was confused at first, but then my parents told me to open the little box inside of it and I did. It was an Iphone 8! I said, “Thank you so much I really wanted this,” to my parents. My parents knew what my sister and I both wanted and we recieved what we wanted and we were both happy.

I just wrote about what i got for christmas.