Important Party | Teen Ink

Important Party

By VasilijeN GOLD, Tirana, Other
VasilijeN GOLD, Tirana, Other

Eyy uhh ahh ooh lil pomp.
-Lil 🅱️ump

“This is gonna be the BEST party EVER!!” I spoke as if it was my inauguration, I’m almost sure they heard that, they better. “This party is going to be dope” I loved parties but this one had all the cool people in it, i think mom is making dinner, but nothing is going to stop me from going to this amazing party. “Alright I’ll go down to eat.”
Felt unusual going to eat my mom’s cooking, I usually eat pizza, “Well, no waste if I tried it,” As I walked out of my room I saw the same stairs I see every morning, as I walk to hells gate school, or something. Each step I got happier, I don’t know why, guess it’s the cool guys I’ll hang out with after the party. I have done it, I reached the last step and made first contact. My dad, old and ugly, there was sitting with his newspapers, I felt disgusted by this, like you have a remote right next to you, what a waste. My mother, dear soul, but her food, oh, not worth talking about. I sat, and felt like everyone in the room was spying and analyzing me like they were spies on a mission. Ah of course, it was pasta, the only thing my peasant mom could make, pity.
“Brian, I could remember the last time you sat and ate food, my food..”, my mom was very surprised.
“Oh yeah, and I remember the last time your food tasted g…” I hesitated, but I knew she understood what I was about to say. My dad was already level three starer, and spy, at this point you could have turned your head toward me, it’s just so obvious. And again my mom was not surprised about the fact that I rejected liking of her food, she appears to be more surprised for my sitting and eating.
“I’m leaving now, Brian” she had the same ‘disappointed but still angry face’,
“Kay, mom” as tired as I seemed, nothing could stop me from going to that party.
She had finally left, dear god, thank you. Now the time has come, sorry dad, but I have some business to take care of. I went up to my room, it was eight probably, I never pay attention to time, but the only thing I know is that this party starts at eleven. I felt nervousness as I texted my friends, my dad’s obvious footsteps, he tried to be an outrageous copy of 007, he made it to the room. Moment of truth.
“Son, alright, can you please, ~sighs~, tell me what's going on”, outside I was the prince of england, inside I was dying,
“Uhh dad, I have a party at eleven”, alright ladies and gentlemen, cross your fingers and pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ,
“I see, wait wait, could you just repeat what you said, I can’t hear”, he said angry,
“Uhh, I have a party at el…”, Prepare your ears I screamed inside,
“”, I thought that this is it, my life is over
“But da..”, please God, what have I done
“Don’t you even dare!!”,
he stormed out the room and shut my door in a very angry way, “My life is over”, I thought, but…. There were other solutions to this issue, either I prove alpha, or I just sneak out. This was something important, one wrong decision, and i’m done for it. Lets see, definitely the alpha part. I opened the door soundly, “This my house!!”, I heard someone on TV say that, never got the chance to try it. When I reached the last step I just heard, “Homework… NOW!!”. Well, I guess I’m never going to be considered one of the cool kids, I stared out of my window, “Oh, my, god”. I opened the window and I saw freedom touch my hands, I lock my door and jump out the window. Freedom hit me like cold air to my cheeks, oh, right. I walked along the sidewalk like the moonwalker, “You can’t see this.” I saw my dad’s face in the window, I felt terrified, and just continued. I made it there and ran towards my friends. I walked in, saw the drinks and food and exclaimed, “Oh, im in heaven  The first shot of vodka I ever took, it felt weird, the room started to shake, I felt light, everything turned dark, next thing I know, boom, back alley, drug dealers. I remember my mind was fighting the drugs and alcohol, but the alcohol was too much. Next thing i know, by my house trying to climb back, and lay on the floor and just sleep for a couple of hours. I wake up, four in the morning, I go downstairs, noone in the kitchen or the living room, go to my room again, my dad stands there slapping his foot against the floor.
I hug him, and say
“Thanks dad, I will never do that again”, he didn’t say anything but stare at me, and just left me to sleep, I yell “Goodnight!”...