Pop Singer/Makeup Designer Jeffree Star | Teen Ink

Pop Singer/Makeup Designer Jeffree Star

December 9, 2016
By LillianRoseberry PLATINUM, Manly, Iowa
LillianRoseberry PLATINUM, Manly, Iowa
33 articles 3 photos 0 comments

On this day in history Jeffree Star was born. Jeffree was born on November 15th, 1985. He is currently 31 years of age.


He is a pop singer, and has his own line of makeup. He is a gender bender. He is also a fashion designer, and a DJ. He has guest-starred in the show LA Ink. Jeffree’s father died when he was 6 years old, and his mother worked as a model. When he was about 22 years old he began his relationship with star instagrammer, Nathan Schwandt. He currently lives in Orange County, California. He is 6 feet 1 inch. He current makeup obsession started when he was just a little kid, were frequently he would ask his mother if he could borrow some of her makeup, then later convinced her to let him wear it to school. After he graduated high school he began to wear lots more amounts of makeup on a general everyday day. His music career started on MySpace, when he would once in awhile upload a singing video and it would go viral with more than 1,000 likes within 3 hours. His MySpace photos would get over 50,000 comments when posted. Kat Von D told him they couldn't be friends in 2016 when, she said he promoted racism and bullying, in addition to saying his make-up brand that he said was vegan was not. She said that Jeffree had not paid a graphic designer who created the logo for Jeffree Star Cosmetics. Jeffree denied all of the things she said about him and his brand, showing evidence against the things she said.


The author's comments:

Jeffree Star is amazing!