Mrs. Knight in Shining Armor | Teen Ink

Mrs. Knight in Shining Armor

By astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia
astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

"Nobody's here for a reason. Make one."

Mrs. Knight was my teacher in kindergarten, 5th grade, and 6th grade, and she teaches almost all the subjects at The Newton School. Mrs. Knight is one of the most tolerant teachers in the school and I am glad to have her for almost all my classes. She helps with the wide range of learning I need to still be learning in class. She also does fun activities plus she teaches almost the entire day, with one half hour break in the morning. She has to teach four different grades, and five classes a day. She also has to grade all of our work over the weekend because she has no time during the week. She also has a homeroom. She teaches all subjects in our school with the exception of Math and U.S. History, which is Reading, Writing, Science. She recently organized a field trip to go to the X-Stem confrence. The field trip was a huge success, in the eyes of teachers and students alike. She is an amazing teacher and I hope that I have her for years to come.

I was inspired to write this piece because of Mrs. Knight. I have her for almost all of my classes and she is truly great.

astrosack GOLD said...
astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

"Nobody's here for a reason. Make one."

You were right!

astrosack GOLD said...
astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

"Nobody's here for a reason. Make one."

Believe me, that's exactly what I plan to do.

WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
@TOOLMAKER2006 Great job on the article. I am sure you will a VIP member soon, just keep writing.

astrosack GOLD said...
astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

"Nobody's here for a reason. Make one."

At least for a couple days...

astrosack GOLD said...
astrosack GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia

"Nobody's here for a reason. Make one."

Hello and thank you to all who contributed to make this the article #1 voted by readers of TeenInk!